Saturday 18 August 2007

Sometimes, you just have to go with the flow!

Sometimes in life, you just have to accept that you just have to go with the flow - so welcome to my first blog!

Its a great Sunday here in Wales. The weather is typical - here we only have two types of weather: its either raining, or its about to rain. The wet British summer and changes to the gulf-stream mean that our normal 10month weather has extended to a 12month - so that's less hassle, no need for the sun creme, and we just do as we normally do and take an umbrella.

My only care at present - my confused plants. They had a great Spring, but now they don't know whether it June, August or October! The roses are particularly confused. My motorcycles also are not happy - you can't take British chrome out in the wet - a one hour ride for three days of polishing just is not the idea!

So, there it is - my first blog here on blogger.com: be back soon for some more!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: