Tuesday 2 September 2008

Just for Fun: I’ve been tagged! OMG, what do I do now???

Being tagged is a game bloggers play where they have to write six random things about their self, and tag six other people.

In this case, I have been tagged by Sarah Arrow of Essex Courier, who was tagged in this chain by the UK’s leading internet marketing expert, Nikki Pilkington.

So here goes with things you may not know about me:

1. I can't stand celery, not even a hint of it
2. I went to school with Jack Russell the England cricketer....
3. And we both then had a love of model railways. I have still got mine
4. I had a teenage to mid-20s side-career as a DJ
5. We don't keep meat in the house - pure pescatarian at home
6. I have been shot at (once, one round) in the UK by a man holding an AK47 and a kilo of cocaine

The rules, borrowed from Nikki’s blog are …

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Right so who to Tag...... I have added some commentary on why I have tagged them, and a link to their Twitter accounts

Louise Triance - better known as UKRecruiter. If you are in UK recruiting and are not reading her stuff, why not?

Jim Stroud - many people have heard of Dave Mendoza, but Jim's in the same league and writes so much consistently great stuff

Bill Vick - while Jim's from the recruiters side of the table, Bill's his Texan equal from the candidates side. It also transfers well across the Atlantic, thanks to his easy style

Julian Bond - the technical genius behind Ecademy, and a die-hard biker: uber-cool genius dude!

David Long - is an online marketing genius. Doesn't say much as he is always delivering for real customers, but if he does, I recommend you listen

Andreas Wiedow - need cold calling in Germany, from a German who has a sense of humour? This man got me involved in one of his online games recently to take over an SN - and it was all in German!


So, done! now off to inform them all they have been tagged. Have a happy reading experience!

Stumble Upon Toolbar